What is the Chamber?
The Cle Elum-Roslyn Chamber of Commerce is a voluntary non-profit corporation. The organization exists for the advancement of the civic, commercial, retail, industrial, agriculture and recreation interests of Upper Kittitas County and the promotion of the general welfare and economic prosperity of the area.
The Chamber provides the public with detailed knowledge about Cle Elum and surrounding communities; history; relocation; retail merchants; and recreational opportunities. Governed by the Board of Directors and operated by committees, the Chamber acts as an advocate for local commerce at all levels of government.
Scan our list of membership benefits and see why the Cle Elum-Roslyn Chamber of Commerce could be an asset to your business.
Contact us for more information.
2012 - 2013 Officers
- Gary Berndt
- Vice President:
- Bridget McBride
- Past President:
- Ron Dalle
- Steve Locati
- Judy Tokarsyck
- Aaron Kelly
- Amber Braack
- Bernard Kramer
- Bridget McBride, Vice President
- Gary Berndt, President
- Gary Hammons
- Gary Kurtz
- Jessie Messerschmidt
- Linda Jones
- Mark Flatau
- Micah Flory
- Micheal O'Cain
- Patti Reynolds
- Randy Laatsch
- Ron Dalle
- Steve Locati, Treasurer
Boards & Committees
Economic DevelopmentProvides and encourages leadership that stimulates business and economic opportunities.
EventsBagna Caulda Festival, Auction, Pioneer Days, Cruise Cle Elum, Halloween Parade, Christmas in Cle Elum
Feathernester AuctionPlans and organizes the Chamber's main annual fundraiser, including a dinner and auction.
Sponsorship/FundraisingProvide sponorship opportunties to assist in funding Community events
SuncadiaAssist in coordinating events and Community function
With a large membership base and an ever-growing list of activities and events,
the Cle Elum-Roslyn Chamber of Commerce is a strong group of which your business
will be proud to be a part. Through business advocacy, Internet exposure, and
relationship building, the Chamber is an active and strong advocate of your business.
Consider the benefits of membership listed below.
Joining the Chamber is easy. Just contact us to join.
- Increase customer confidence by your Chamber membership.
- Gain business referrals from inquiries to the Chamber office.
- Gain exposure through Chamber-sponsored events that draw many visitors.
- Benefit from tourism promotion throughout the year.
- Help form a unified voice for actions that benefit private enterprise and commerce.
- Gain preferred "Chamber Member" listing in the Directory.
- Advertise with a short description of your business in the Directory.
- Link to your Web site and/or e-mail address from the Directory.
- Participate in and sponsor community service projects and fundraisers.
- Attend Chamber-sponsored meetings.
- Participate and be a part of Chamber committees.
- Network with other business professionals.